Saturday, March 9, 2013

Milani Twinkle Swatch

Hello again everyone! Today, I have another pretty glitter polish to share with you!

Today, I have Milani Twinkle. This is a clear polish chock full of purple and blue glitter. The blue glitter is a bit larger, but they seem well balanced.

In this first photo, I have the polish swatched without any top coat. 

The index and ring fingers are shown with 1 coat of Twinkle. The middle and pink fingers are shown with 2 coats of Twinkle.


























For the second photo, I used 1 coat of Seche Vite on each nail.



























I am very glad I swatched this over white! I absolutely love how the ring finger turned out!

Thank you very much for reading!

If you have any suggestions, questions, or requests, please shoot me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment