Friday, March 1, 2013

Depression Awareness

Today, there are many nail bloggers posting for Suicide Prevention and Depression Awareness. As a sufferer of depression, I decided I would go with green in support of Depression Awareness. Many people do not realize how debilitating this condition can be and how much it can change someone's life. It can often go unnoticed and unaccounted for. Hopefully my post can make at least one more person aware of how horrible Depression can be and how sufferers could always use support, even if they seem fine on the outside.

For my Depression Awareness mani, I decided to go with Sinful Colors Irish Green topped with Pure Ice I'll Behave and one coat of Seche Vite.
















A good friend of mine, Becky, also did a green manicure in support of Depression Awareness. I love her to pieces! This is an unnamed polish from Nailgasm.



































Thank you for reading and for all of you out there that suffer from Depression, keep fighting, and keep your chin up!

No comments:

Post a Comment