Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jordana Purple Punch

Hello again everyone! I was glad to see that everyone was so pleased with my first swatch, so I though it would be a good idea to do another!

I have another lesser known brand called Jordana that I only just began seeing in my local grocery store. It runs about $3 per bottle and has a nice formula. I would rate it along the same lines as Sally Hansen.  

The polish I have today is Jordana Purple Punch I really adore this shade of purple that comes out with a creme finish.

 This is one coat, which does not come put completely opaque, but the polish does dry rather fast, so I did not have to wait long to put on a second coat. It applies very smoothly!

 This is two coats of Purple Punch with one coat of Seche Vite. I certainly apologize I forgot to take a picture before the top coat, but I can tell you that it did have a nice gloss by itself.

I would readily recommend this brand to anyone who loves polish! They make many other shades and also make glitter polishes, which I hope to get my hands on soon! I will be sure to swatch any more that I can get!

Thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment