Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Blog!

A new year has come and so, here comes a new blog! 
Welcome and thank you for reading!

I will begin with my first swatch, Orchid Starry Night. It is a glitter polish with a clear blue jelly base. It would be wonderful in a jelly sandwich! It contains a silver micro-fine glitter and small round glitters in soft tones of blue, pink, orange, gold, and green. Orchid may not be a very popular brand at the moment, but let me tell you, I love it! So far, I have only seen it carried by the Texas grocery store chain HEB. It runs about the same cost as China Glaze or Orly and the formula is well worth the price! The polish went on without any struggle and I did not have to struggle with coverage!
 
  
 
 
Here, I have Starry Night swatched alone with one coat and two coats. The ring and pinky finger show the polish over two layers of China Glaze Frostbite. Each nail is topped off with Seche Vite. I assure you that this polish is much more stunning in person! I could hardly stop watching it sparkle in the light!

 
Thank you again for reading! I hope this was interesting and helpful!

3 comments:

  1. Great swatch! I love your blog! I am buying this polish food sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an awesome swatch! Makes me want both polishes! :D

    ReplyDelete