Saturday, February 9, 2013

New Star Candy Polishes!

I have recently released two new polishes and I couldn't wait to share!

First, we have Milky Way. This is a deep blue jelly polish with fine silver and blue glitter, gold hexes, and silver holographic shreds. Its inspiration, of course, is the beautiful galaxy we call home!

Let's start off with the label photo!

My wonderful friend Krista designed the labels! I can't thank her enough!

Next, let's see how the polish looks in the bottle!


Last, and most important, let's see how it looks swatched!


I really thought that it turned out well, especially over white or black undies!

Here is a clearer shot over black undies.

Next, let's move on to the second new polish, Smaug! This polish was inspired by the dragon from one of my favorite books, The Hobbit. He is the red dragon that takes over the Dwarven mountain and boy does he love gold! He lays around on it so much that his belly is encrusted with gold!

So, for this polish, it is a red jelly base with small red squares, gold dots and gold shimmer to represent the treasure, and large silver hexes to represent the Arkenstone.

Here is the label shot!

Now, the polish in the bottle shot!

And, of course, the swatches!


Both of these polishes are available in full 15ml size and a 5ml mini size! If you would like to take a look at my shop, please visit Star Candy Polish. You can also look at my shop through my Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/StarCandyNails

Thank you very much for reading and I hope you visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment