Sunday, February 10, 2013

Orly Androgynie Swatch

Today I thought I would try out a higher cost brand of polish I am sure we are all familiar with, Orly.

I picked up this bottle because I love polishes that are chock full of glitter! This polish does seem to have an issue with the glitter settling, so you have to shake it up before use if you want any glitter.

This polish consists of a black creme base with small silver and gold glitter and medium hexes of muted green, blue, silver, and peach.

Take a look at the bottle shot. Most of the glitter has sunk to the bottom while some pieces are floating around the middle. The top is almost void of glitter.


































Even with this settling problem, I was determined to try it out! Here is a shot of one coat, which did not give full coverage, but that is to be expected with polishes like this!

 At this point, I knew that it would look pretty with another coat! Here is two coats.



After two coats, the polish had some texture to it due to the glitters. This was easily fixed with a generous helping of Seche Vite!

Last, but not least, here is the end result after two coats of Seche Vite!



I think this polish is very pretty and I would definitely recommend it!

Thank you very much for reading and I hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment