Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sinful Colors Fantasy Swatch

Hello again everyone! I have another pretty polish to share with you today!

Sinful Colors has been coming out with quite a few new polishes lately and I want on a bit of a haul when Walgreen's put them on sale for 99 cents! I always wait for these sales to get this brand because they seem to happen often.

The polish I have today is called Fantasy. It is a glitter polish consisting of fine silver glitter and small hexes of multiple colors. It has a party-ish feel to it and it is super sparkly!

In this first picture, the index (one coat) and middle (two coats) fingers are Fantasy by itself. The ring (one coat) and pinky (two coats) fingers are on top of Essie I Am Strong. This picture was taken with no top coat.


This next picture was taken after two coats of Seche Vite top coat.



I really love this polish! I am sure it would look gorgeous of many different colors! I will definitely be keeping this in my collection!


Thank you very much for reading! I hope to see you again soon!

1 comment: